Don’t let the name scare you, the Twilight facial is one of the most popular skin therapy procedures today. The results of a Twilight Facial is the opposite of looking like a pale, scary vampire. The skin rejuvenation treatment Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy, or Twilight Facial, uses a patient’s own blood to rejuvenate their skin. It’s very similar to the popular Vampire Facial. PRP therapy contains active growth factors and cytokines to stimulate elastin, collagen, and neovascularization.
How Does the Twilight Facial Work?
Your plasma is rich with proteins to increase collagen and elastin for firm, younger-looking skin. Basically, your platelets form clots that emit enzymes to promote healing and tissue regeneration. PRP therapy involves withdrawing a small sample of your blood. Our Twilight Facelift then combines your PRP growth factors with hyaluronic acid (HA) dermal fillers. We inject the hyaluronic acid fillers first. Then we inject the PRP growth factors to boost the tone and volume of your face.
Who Is The Best Candidate For A Twilight Facelift?
PRP therapy uses platelets from your own body, so it is beneficial for most people. Candidates for the procedure typically use it to treat:
- Crow’s feet
- Fine lines and wrinkles around the mouth
- Dark under-eye circles
- Large pores
- Drooping skin on chest, neck, and eyes
- Sun damage
- Acne scars
Benefits of A Twilight Facial
A Twilight Facelift provides many benefits, including:
- Increased Collagen – Collagen produced by PRP treatments works quickly to heal skin for skin tightening and an increased glow.
- Moisture Retention – PRP therapy helps strengthen and thicken your skin, leading to unclogged pores and a more substantial skin barrier to retain moisture.
- Lasting Results – A Vampire Facial only needs to be done every one year to 18 months to retain your beautiful, youthful look.
- Enhanced Skin Texture – PRP helps give birth to new cells, improving the overall appearance of your skin.
- Reduced Fine Lines – Your old skin cells are turned into newer ones, forming collagen and elastin that naturally reduce fine lines and wrinkles and tightens facial skin.
Expectations After Twilight Facelift
A Twilight Facial is quick and easy. You may notice a few red areas following the service, but it will quickly diminish. You’ll see immediate results following this facelift. These results usually last about a year to 18 months. Your skin should feel rejuvenated, healthier, and tighter.
Enjoy A Youthful, Fresh Appearance
The best thing about a PRP treatment is that you get to enjoy a more youthful, fresh complexion after treatment. Our unique combination of PRP and dermal fillers boosts your confidence and skin appearance. Whether you have fine lines, scars, or rough-textured skin, OMNI SCULPT MD’s Twilight Facelift is perfect for you. Contact us with any questions!