Non-Surgical Necklift with PRP & Radiesse
What is a Non-Surgical Necklift with PRP & Radiesse?
Experience rejuvenation without the scalpel. With a specialized blend of PRP and Radiesse, Dr. DeGironemo offers a groundbreaking approach to neck aesthetics at OMNI SCULPT MD Med Spa in Dallas, TX. The Non-Surgical Necklift is a combination treatment that uses two main techniques: PRP therapy and hyper-diluted Radiesse injections.
What is included in this procedure?
- Three PRP Injection Treatments: Boosting the skin’s collagen production and natural healing process.
- Hyper-diluted Radiesse: Provides immediate volume and continues to stimulate collagen growth over time.
- Full Facial Analysis: Understand the unique contours of your face and how the Non-Surgical Necklift will enhance them.
- Personalized Consultation with Dr. DeGironemo: Discuss your aesthetic goals and get expert insights on the best approach to achieve them.
Total cost: $4,800
How Does a Non-Surgical Necklift Work?
Our 3-part non-surgical necklift combines your own PRP growth factors with collagen-building Radiesse to create natural-looking results. Radiesse is hyper-diluted with your own PRP and injected throughout to help boost the texture, tone, and elasticity of the neck.
Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) is a component of your blood that contains a higher concentration of platelets, growth factors, and other bioactive substances. This procedure involves drawing a small amount of your blood and processing it to isolate the PRP which contains growth factors and proteins that, when re-injected, can stimulate collagen production, improve skin texture, promote tissue regeneration and improve volume loss while adding lift to create a more youthful look.
Radiesse is a filler known for it’s ability to volumize AND regenerate collagen. When it’s hyper-diulted, it creates an easily spreadable biostimulator capable of remodeling skin over a larger area and not so much a filler anymore. In this procedure, the Radiesse is hyper-diluted with your own PRP and injected throughout the neck via a cannula.
What Can I Expect?
This non-surgical necklift offers a blend of innovation and personalization, presenting an ideal solution for those desiring a refreshed appearance without the challenges of surgery. Some of the key benefits include:
- Non-Invasive and Minimal Downtime:
Achieve rejuvenation without surgery, reducing potential complications and ensuring a swift return to daily activities.
- Natural and Long-Lasting Results:
Utilizing PRP and Radiesse, the treatment promotes organic collagen production, offering youthful, enduring effects.
- Comprehensive and Personalized Approach:
The procedure includes a full facial analysis, ensuring treatments tailored to individual needs for optimal results.
A more affordable alternative to surgery, with inclusive pricing covering multiple treatments and consultation.
- Safe with Minimal Side Effects:
Using the patient’s own PRP and the proven safety of Radiesse, risks of allergic reactions and incompatibility are significantly reduced.
Preparing for your treatment
During your consultation, we will discuss your goals, the condition of your skin, and more to determine the best treatment protocols for you. Then, we will review every aspect of the non-surgical necklift so you feel comfortable at every step.
You should plan to:
- Arrive with clean, makeup-free, and product-free skin.
- Drink a lot of water in the days leading up to your appointment.
- Avoid unprotected sun exposure or tanning in the weeks before your appointment.
After your treatment
You may notice some redness on your face after the procedure. Depending on the custom approach for your skin, you may be able to immediately resume your daily activities. Specific post-treatment care instructions will be provided.