Aquagold® Fine Touch™ in Dallas, Texas
24K Gold Skin
The Luminous Gold Treatment
Aquagold Fine Touch varies from traditional micro-needling procedures, dermal fillers or injections. It covers a larger treatment area and delivers healing solutions deeper into the dermis (600-micron depth), allowing them to be absorbed more effectively than with a single syringe.
Many patients choose to use the AquaGold Fine Touch micro-needling system on their face, neck, hands, and/or chest.
- Shrinks pores with micro-Botulinum A Toxin
- Smooth skin with a dermal micro-hyaluronic gel such as Juvederm, Restylane or Belotero
- Improve superficial acne scarring with micro-hyaluronic gel
- Enhance laser treatments with micro-serums containing growth factors
- Brighten skin with micro-pigment reducers
- Painless procedure with minimal potential short-term redness
The device is made up of 24 karat gold needles, each smaller than a hair follicle. These nearly microscopic needles painlessly create very tiny open surfaces in the skin, delivering anti-aging and skin refining treatments deep into the dermis.
During the procedure, the skin is cleansed, and the chosen solution or serum is inserted into the delivery device. The AquaGold Fine Touch device is applied to the treatment area and the tiny needles penetrate the skin, delivering the solution painlessly, without any bleeding.
The entire procedure takes less than 30 minutes and involves no downtime or recovery, although some patients may see redness and slight swelling for a few days at the treatment site.
Solutions used with the AQUAGOLD Fine Touch system include:
- Hyaluronic acid (Restylane or Juvederm)
- Neurotoxin (Botox or Dysport)
- Growth factors for cellular renewal
- Pigment reducers
Every treatment is tailored to each individual and their goals.
Results are seen within 3-7 days after treatment and typically last approximately 3-4 months. The procedure can be done as often as every 1-3 months. Performing several treatments throughout the year will continue to improve overall appearance of skin.
This does NOT replace a normal botox or filler treatment! It will NOT get rid of deep lines in areas such as the forehead, glabella, nasolabial folds, or marionette lines. It can be combined with a botox or filler appointment to enhance results.