Non-Surgical Facelift with PRP & Dermal Fillers
What is a Non-Surgical Facelift with PRP & Dermal Fillers?
What Are the Benefits of A Non-Surgical Facelift?
How Does a Non-Surgical Facelift Work?
Our 2-part non-surgical facelift combines your own PRP growth factors with hyaluronic acid (HA) dermal fillers to create natural-looking results. The hyaluronic acid fillers are first injected into your face to give you the structure you need for the PRP growth factors. After your fillers are injected, the PRP growth factors are injected to help boost the volume and tone of your face.
Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) is a component of your blood that contains a higher concentration of platelets, growth factors, and other bioactive substances. Similar to the well-known “Vampire Facelift,” our non-surgical facelift is a procedure that involves drawing a small amount of your blood and processing it to isolate the PRP which contains growth factors and proteins that, when re-injected, can stimulate collagen production, improve skin texture, promote tissue regeneration and improve volume loss and adding lift to create a more youthful look.
The filler adds lift and volume, and the platelet-rich plasma helps build your collagen structure over time to support new volume.
What Can I Expect From a Non-Surgical Facelift by OMNI SCULPT MD?
- Minimal Downtime: Patients can often return to their normal activities shortly after treatment.
- Minimally Invasive: Non-surgical facelift procedures do not involve incisions nor require anesthesia.
- Reduced Risk: Since there’s no surgical cutting or general anesthesia, risk is significantly lower.
- Natural-Looking Results: Results enhance your natural beauty and youthful glow, no “plastic” or artificial look.
- Immediate Results: Many non-surgical facelift procedures can provide fast results with improvements in facial volume and contour soon after the treatment.
- Long-Lasting Results: Results typically last for 12- 18 months. To maintain results indefinitely, return every 12 months or so for follow-up treatment.
- Customizable Approach: Non-surgical facelifts allow for a customizable approach, addressing specific areas of concern or need.
Preparing for a Non-Surgical Facelift
During your consultation, we will discuss your goals, the condition of your skin, and more to determine the best treatment protocols for you. Then, we will review every aspect of the non-surgical facelift so you feel comfortable at every step.
You should plan to:
- Arrive with clean, makeup-free, and product-free skin.
- Drink a lot of water in the days leading up to your appointment.
- Avoid unprotected sun exposure or tanning in the weeks before your appointment.
After Your Non-Surgical Facelift
You may notice some redness on your face after the procedure. Depending on the custom approach for your skin, you may be able to immediately resume your daily activities. Specific post-treatment care instructions will be provided.