With so many products and services to fight aging, how do you know what’s best for you? Dermal fillers are one of these innovative products that offer a youthful look for aging and thinner skin. Don’t let the name fool you. Dermal fillers aren’t injections that simply give you a plump face filled with serum. Dermal fillers boost the skin’s supply of hyaluronic acid, add volume to the skin, and diminish fine lines and wrinkles. Dr. D and the OMNI SCULPT MD Medical Spa team in Dallas, TX, are here to explain the uses of dermal fillers. As Dallas’ number one luxury aesthetics and anti-aging medical spa, we offer multiple types of dermal fillers. Contact us to schedule a consultation.
What are Dermal Fillers?
OMNI SCULPT MD offers dermal filler treatments for the face, lips, and hands. Dermal fillers are injectable, minimally invasive treatments that focus on rejuvenation and skin smoothing. We offer different types of dermal fillers for your specific anti-aging and skincare goals. Dermal fillers last from a few months to a few years, depending on the chosen type.
What Can You Do With Dermal Fillers?
- Volumize Lips – Plumping up thinning lips is one of the most well-known uses for dermal fillers. Dermal lip fillers are customized to achieve a natural shape, even out texture, and fill in lines to create perfect symmetry.
- Enhance Shallow Areas – Dermal fillers can fill volume loss in cheeks. Dermal fillers create a younger-looking appearance a traditional facelift surgery.
- Fill in Forehead Lines – Dermal fillers reduce static lines on the forehead with hyaluronic acid.
- Reshape the Nose or Chin – We can use dermal fillers to improve a patient’s side profile.
- Fill In Marionette Lines – Marionette lines are below each corner of the mouth, adding age to the face. Dermal fillers help increase volume to restore balance in the face.
- Soften Appearance of Scars – Scars create uneven texture on the face. We use dermal fillers to even out the texture and lessen the appearance of the scars.
OMNI SCULPT MD's Dermal Fillers
Botox vs. Dermal Fillers
Botox freezes the muscles to stop wrinkles and creases caused by facial expressions. Dermal fillers use hyaluronic acid and similar substances to volumize areas. We will perform a consultation to determine which treatment is best for your specific needs.
Meet Louis DeGironemo M.D., D.C.
Dr. Louis DeGironemo, also called “Dr. D,” is one of Dallas’ finest doctors. Dr. D is passionate about finding the best anti-aging and skincare treatment for you. You’re in good hands with the double board-certified physician in Anesthesiology and Interventional Pain Medicine with the American Board of Anesthesiology. Dr. D and the OMNI SCULPT MD Medical Spa team are committed to helping you safely reach your anti-aging goals. We are well-known for our compassionate and experienced approach to every skincare procedure.
Contact OMNI SCULPT MD Medical Spa Today
Before your dermal filler treatment, Dr. DeGironemo will perform a facial analysis to determine the best treatment plan. We will inject the facial filler into the areas of your face with volume loss and visible fine lines. We want you to leave our office filled with confidence. If you have any further questions about dermal fillers, reach out to us today. Contact Dr. D to schedule an appointment!