Does skincare really matter? YES!!!! We understand you may go to the beauty aisle and feel overwhelmed by the number of skincare products screaming for you to buy them. OMNI SCULPT MD Medical Spa in Dallas, TX, offers the top skincare and anti-aging products in the market. A good skincare routine is about so much more than cleansing your skin. Healthy skin is necessary for great aging and will help you feel your best. We’re here to guide you through understanding skin care for your daily health. Contact us to learn about our medical spa’s skincare lines.
The Purpose of Skincare Products
Skincare products all offer different purposes. Your cleanser is going to offer a different boost to your face than your exfoliator. One of your serums will help with redness, while another will help with repairs. Cleansers are made to remove impurities from your face and unclog your pores. Exfoliators eliminate dead skin, prevent breakouts, and eliminate that dull look. Moisturizers boost your skin’s hydration and maintain your skin’s natural healthy barrier. Each skincare product is made for a specific reason, so a one-size-fits-all approach is simply impossible. Don’t ever let anyone fool you into thinking one product can make you look and feel your best!
Building Your Skincare Cabinet
A healthy skin routine is important to boost the look and feel of your skin. No matter your age, it’s essential to have healthy skin that makes you glow. These are the best items to help build your skincare cabinet:
- Cleanser – You’ve probably been taught since you were 12 years old that washing your face washes away the impurities to keep away the acne. It’s essential to wash your face gently with a cleanser made for your skin type.
- Toner – You apply toner after washing your face to soften and smooth your skin. Toners are excellent for your face because they work to restore nutrients and diminish redness.
- Moisturizer – Moisturizers give your skin the love it needs with extra moisture. They help prevent your skin from that dry feeling and always help it feel smooth and hydrated.
- Sunscreen – Sunscreen is critical to daily living. Your sunscreen should protect against both UVA and UVB rays to lessen sun damage.
- Exfoliation – If you have dry skin, exfoliating is so very important to the feel of your skin. Exfoliation removes flaky skin and clears pores for healthy skin.
- Serum – Serums are those amazing products with retinol and antioxidants. They work to keep your skin healthy and happy by improving its texture and firmness.
Benefits of a Great Skincare Routine
As a professional medical spa, we stand firmly behind a great skincare routine to boost the look and feel of your skin. The most significant benefits of a good skincare routine include the following:
- Slows down the signs of aging
- Helps you look and feel great
- Boosts confidence
- Keeps your skin healthy
- Easy to maintain once it’s established
How Do I Know Which Skincare Products to Buy?
The best way to know which skincare products to buy is to sit down with Dr. D for a skin consultation. He will help determine your skin type and the best products for your skin. We give our patients access to the best technology of skin rejuvenation and anti-aging products. We love our SkinMedica, SkinBetter Science®, and Alastin products that boost the feel of your skin. We’ll work with you to create the perfect skincare routine designed especially for your skin type.
Meet Louis DeGironemo M.D., D.C.
Dr. DeGironemo, also called “Dr. D” is one of the most well-known doctors in Dallas. He’s known for customizing skincare and anti-aging treatments to the needs of each patient. Dr. D understands every patient has different skincare goals and wants to find the best that works for them. He is a double board-certified physician in Anesthesiology and Interventional Pain Medicine with the American Board of Anesthesiology. Dr. D is rated 5 stars across the board and has an excellent bedside manner. Along with the OMNI SCULPT MD team, his goal is to ensure you look and feel your best.
Contact OMNI SCULPT MD Today For A Consultation
We believe in the power of a great skincare routine. We’ll walk you through your skincare options and help you find the best ones for you. We’re excited to welcome you into our OMNI SCULPT MD family. We are one of the number one luxury aesthetics and anti-aging medical spa in Dallas, TX. Contact Dr. Louis DeGironemo to discuss a customized skin treatment plan.