Aquagold Fine Touch varies from traditional micro-needling procedures, dermal fillers or injections. It covers a larger treatment area and delivers healing solutions deeper into the dermis (600-micron depth), allowing them to be absorbed more effectively than with a single syringe.
Many patients choose to use the AquaGold Fine Touch micro-needling system on their face, neck, hands, and/or chest.
- Shrinks pores with micro-Botulinum A Toxin
- Smooth skin with a dermal micro-hyaluronic gel such as Juvederm, Restylane or Belotero
- Improve superficial acne scarring with micro-hyaluronic gel
- Enhance laser treatments with micro-serums containing growth factors
- Brighten skin with micro-pigment reducers
- Painless procedure with minimal potential short-term redness
Solutions used with the AQUAGOLD Fine Touch system include:
- Hyaluronic acid (Restylane or Juvederm)
- Neurotoxin (Botox or Dysport)
- Growth factors for cellular renewal
- Pigment reducers
Every treatment is tailored to each individual and their goals.
Results are seen within 3-7 days after treatment and typically last approximately 3-4 months. The procedure can be done as often as every 1-3 months. Performing several treatments throughout the year will continue to improve overall appearance of skin.
This does NOT replace a normal botox or filler treatment! It will NOT get rid of deep lines in areas such as the forehead, glabella, nasolabial folds, or marionette lines. It can be combined with a botox or filler appointment to enhance results.